Monday, 24 September 2012

Wonderful surprise

056 My husband, DP, surprised me with a wonderful gift yesterday – this gorgeous bracelet!

I had eyed up this beauty a few weeks ago when my cousin, Patricia, was visiting from California. She handcrafts beautiful jewellery and had brought some of her collection along with her. I was immediately drawn to this wrap bracelet. The colours spoke to me as did the button and it fit me perfectly (I have tiny wrists!). I resisted the temptation to purchase it, but DP was watching to see what I liked and I did mention to him how much I loved this bracelet. Little did I know that he had spoken to Patricia and asked her to hold this piece for a couple weeks until we would next see her.

I am so thrilled that DP was thinking about me and knew how much this would mean to me! This bracelet is truly my style and I never want to take it off!

 012 015055 050 051 053 054

This is the bracelet DP and the girls bought me last summer when we were first introduced to Patricia’s collection.  

  064065  066 067 063

If you are interested, please check out Patricia’s website to see more of her lovely collection.

- Wendy -

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of your hubby to surprise you with this bracelet. Are the edges leather cording?

    Patricia's jewelry is beautiful and your photos do such a wonderful job of showcasing that. Perhaps you should work together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I absolutely love to hear comments so please feel free to leave one!