Friday, 21 September 2012

Final day of summer

Not only is today the last day of summer, but it is also my mom’s birthday and peace day. Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!

I always find this time of the year a little melancholy. I really love the colours of the changing leaves but I always miss summer – the warmth, the long days, the green foliage and all of the various flower colours.

I thought I would share a few photos as I try to hold onto the last few hours of the summer of 2012.

Dad

086  085  063

077

051

 002052  025 027 035 048

Which is your favourite season?

- Wendy -

1 comment:

  1. Stunning photos, Wendy. The barbed wire shots are my favourites! Such vivid shades of green surround you. I look forward to seeing how fall transforms in your corner of the world :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I absolutely love to hear comments so please feel free to leave one!