Sunday, 10 June 2012

Late Spring Evening

I have had an incredibly busy week so, unfortunately, haven't had a chance to work on any projects. I'm hoping to get some time today to work on a few things I've been wanting to complete and will get those posted shortly thereafter.
 
I had been so impressed this spring that I hadn't suffered from any hayfever, but this week is when all the "fluff" started. I'm not positive, but I believe it's from the cottonwood & willow trees. The air has been full of it and looks like it is snowing. I took these photos that give  you a bit of an idea what it is like. My allergies are going crazy and while I don't like to medicate myself I realized that I needed to take an allergy pill. We'll see how I feel when I head outside soon.



This is our vegetable garden.
 

Last night we had severe thunderstorm and tornado watches in our area. Thankfully we didn't see any thunderstorm activity, but folks to the east of us did along with some hail in areas. We could see the thunderhead clouds from our yard and the girls and I decided to go check them out as well as see how tall the rye is.










Have a terrific week!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous landscape, Wendy! This is completely different from the views out my window.

    The picture of the rye looks like something you would find in a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I absolutely love to hear comments so please feel free to leave one!