Saturday, 5 May 2012

Dreamy Frosting

I received this recipe from my mother-in-law. It is light, easy to work with and very yummy! You can tailor this recipe to fit whatever pudding flavour you are craving! Just remember that this frosting needs to be refrigerated, both while waiting to decorate and after your cake/cupcakes have been decorated. 

 

Dreamy Frosting

1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 envelope Dream Whip
1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O Instant Pudding (any flavour)

Combine milk, Dream Whip and pudding mix. Beat on low speed until well blended. Beat at high speed for 4 to 6 minutes or until soft peaks form. 

Frost cake. Store leftover cake & frosting in fridge.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds just like the icing recipe my husband's family uses for all their cakes. My family is all about rich, buttery icing but this is a nice change every once in a while.

    Hope you're enjoying the beautiful weekend!

    Claire :O)

    P.S. Just a tip - It's easier for your blog readers if you reply to them through your email instead of on the blog. I had to go back to your old post to see that you had replied to me when I first commented.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I absolutely love to hear comments so please feel free to leave one!