Sunday, 29 April 2012

Random photos

Here are some random photos that I took with my birthday/mother's day gift - my Canon EOS Rebel T3. I absolutely love this camera and of course DP & the girls for spoiling me with it! I have a film Canon Rebel that was starting to collect dust. I always loved the quality of photos it took so now am so excited to be able to take some great digital shots. I can't wait to learn more about the camera and the various settings. I'm thinking of taking a weekend course in June to help me become more comfortable with the new Rebel.








NP's cow Barn and calf Billy

CP's April Fool's Joke on her dad - "The Cows are out again!"



CP helping the Easter eggs dry


Viking & Pirate Easter Eggs

CP took this pic of the Easter eggs

Lacy's Birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I absolutely love to hear comments so please feel free to leave one!